What use is of your birth certificate and are they essential? Why is it necessary to keep them safe? If you think your birth certificate is not of any use, you’d be wrong.
Here are some of the instances when you might require your birth certificate:
- Registration in college/university.
- Getting a driver’s license.
- A marriage license.
- Require an instant loan.
Though there maybe some instances when you need your birth certificate in another language for several reasons, and it needs to be translated from one language to another.
For a translation, appoint a professional. There are several agencies that can offer you NAATI birth certificate translation.
Here are some cases when you might require the services of a NAATI birth certificate translation agency:
- To apply for migration to another country.
- A NAATI birth certificate translation is essential for immigration. You will need your birth certificate translated to the language of the new country when submitting visa and residence permits. The translator’s signature and stamp under the birth certificate verifies that the translation is accurate.
- For a destination wedding, hire a NAATI birth certificate translation service to translate your birth certificate. This is only necessary when you don’t have your birth certificate in the language of your destination wedding country. Always make sure that you choose a well-certified translator for it.
- For studying overseas, you will need your birth certificate in the language of the country of study. The university will need to see your birth certificate so, you will need the services of a certified NAATI birth certificate translation agency.
These are some of the instances when you need to hire a NAATI birth certificate translation service.
How to hire the best NAATI birth certificate translation service?
When hiring a professional for translating of birth certificates, consider the following before employing the best NAATI birth certificate translation service:
- Affordable pricing.
- Past customer reviews.
- Competence of the company.
How can you make it easy for the NAATI birth certificate translator?
Ensure the birth certificate is not written in Roman script. The reason behind this is that the NAATI birth certificate translator may have problems translating your name. Help the translator by providing your full name or it won’t be translated correctly, or not at all.
You might have your birth certificate written byhand, which can become an obstacle when reading. Even the most experienced translator may not be able to read your name if it is written by hand. In this case, help the NAATI birth certificate translator by giving your name and place of birth.
When you send your birth certificate to the NAATI birth certificate translator, make sure your birth certificate has certain information including:
- Your full name.
- Date of birth.
- Name of both parents.
- Date of birth of your mother and father.
- Place of birth of both parents.
- The seal of the issuing authority.
Lastly, ensure the professional NAATI birth certificate translation service is familiar with the legal formats required by governments.
Sharing this information will ensure you get the best certificate translation.