Businesses of Sydney want a global presence to increase their sales. As an essential factor, companies have started targeting the Chinese market. In this case, the best Chinese translation in Sydney is required to convert official documents and campaigns so that the targeted audience can read it without any problem.
When decoding different languages, it has been found that around one billion people live in China. This factor makes the Chinese language one of the most spoken languages in the world. One fact you might not know is that around 20% of the world’s population speaks Chinese.
So, if you want to have a global reach while operating in Sydney, employ a highly-skilled Chinese NAATI translator. Because of this, Chinese translation in Sydney has increased.
How to choose the right Chinese translator?
Various languages come under the Chinese language. The most used are Cantonese, Mandarin and Hakka; China’s official language is Mandarin. As the Chinese language is one of the most challenging languages in the world, hire a Chinese NAATI translator.
A Chinese NAATI translator in Sydney is well-trained and can handle even the most difficult of documents. Here are some of the criteria for choosing the right agency for Chinese translation in Sydney.
1. Only hire NAATI-accredited professionals
You should ensure you hire the services of Chinese translation in Sydney only when they have NAATI-certified translators. It will help you get the right, flawless document to target the right audience.
2. Have a sound knowledge of the Chinese language
One of the main things to ensure is that the Chinese translation agency you hire has a NAATI Chinese translator. It is a vital factor that only professionals can provide you with accurate translations.
3. Hire experienced NAATI-certified Chinese translators
If you want the best results, always hire experienced Chinese translation services in Sydney. They will provide you with the best, flawless translations for all your requirements.
4. The agency is able to provide you with a timely delivery
If you want to hire a professional for Chinese translation in Sydney, you can easily receive the translations within the time limit.
The best translation agency will have more than one person working on the project. It helps them to finish the task before the deadline.
If you have an urgent requirement, fast track the delivery of your translated documents. One of the inclusions can be the business documents that you need to send to any of your Chinese clients.
5. Affordable translation services within your budget
Select a professional service that not only provides you with accurate Chinese translations, but also within your budget. Make sure the services are affordable though; don’t settle for an unauthentic firm.
What is included in Chinese document translations?
It has been a small world, different documents need to be translated, whether it is for business or personal needs. Various documents can be converted from Chinese to English or vice-versa. Some of them are as follows:
- Birth certificates
- Driver’s licences
- Diploma certificates
- Professional documents
- Documents for advertising
- ID cards
- Marriage certificates and various other document types
These are some of the documents that might require translation from English to Chinese.
Why hire ATIS Communication for Chinese translation?
We, as a translation company, know the importance of your business in the Chinese industry. So, we make sure that our services are available to you without any extra effort.
Here are the reasons why you should choose our services for Chinese translation in Sydney:
- We make sure to hire only NAATI-accredited translators.
- Our experts ensure that you are provided with a flawless translation.
- We are one of the most affordable translation agencies for Chinese translation.
- We ensure to provide you with translations before the deadline.
These are some of the reasons as to why we make one of the best translation services for Chinese translation in Sydney. Check our website today and hire us for accurate and affordable services in Sydney.
Now, we would like to tell you some interesting facts about the Chinese language to make it even more fun for you!
Six fascinating facts related to the Chinese language
No language alone can called the Chinese language. It constitutes various languages which include Cantonese, Mandarin, Putonghua and Minnan, to name a few.
- There is no single alphabet in Mandarin but it can be written with the use of Chinese symbols.
- You can write the Chinese language in any direction, from right to left, top to bottom, or left to right.
- Mandarin has four tones, which makes one word have four diversified meanings.
- An exclusive Roman-Chinese-Mandarin language is being used in China and is known as Pinyin. The Mandarin characters are written using the Roman alphabet and words are spell as they sound.
- Find up to 1000 Chinese characters being used in today’s time. These characters are increasing day by day.
These are some of the Chinese language facts that you might not have been aware of. Now you know how amazing the Chinese language is, and will be!